Register for Classes
FALL 2021 Course Schedule
Fall Semester starts Monday, August 23, 2021
Interested in joining us this Fall?
Call 610-785-6287 or email us at STS@scs.edu for more information!
Undergrad 2 credits
Introduction to Philosophy Aug. 23 - Nov. 8, 2021
Dr. Eric Manchester
Undergrad 2 credits
Catechism Fall 2021: Nov. 15 - Dec. 13, 2021 Spring 2022: Jan. 10 - Feb 14, 2022
Mrs. Kristi Bushner
Foundational Course in Sacred Scripture
Dr. Kelly Anderson
Rev. Thomas Whittingham
Theology of the Church
Rev. Lawrence Kozak
Msgr. Gregory Fairbanks
Deacon Mark Dillon
Theology of Christ
Rev. David Fisher
How to register for courses when registration is open
Current Students (already enrolled in a program and have a Populi account)
1. Login to Populi.
2. Go to your “My Profile” tab.
3. Find the tab “Registration” (If you do not have this tab, email email@example.com or call 610-785-6287)
4. You will see the list of the Semester Courses. Click the “Enroll” plus sign for the course(s) in which you wish to enroll for credit. Please note: If you are an auditor in the Diaconate program or you choose to audit as a layperson/religious, please select “Audit” plus sign for the course you wish to audit.
5. Click “Save” to save your registration.
New Students for-Credit
- Apply to one of our programs to obtain formal acceptance OR
- Register to take a single course using the Single Course for-Credit Application Form.
To withdraw from a course, an official withdrawal form must be submitted to the Dean of the School of Theological Studies. Failure to officially withdraw will result in an “F” on the student’s transcript. Students may withdraw from a course no later than one week before the final examination.
Refund of Tuition Policy
Withdrawal before first class: 100% of total tuition refunded, less $50 administrative fee
Withdrawal before second class: 75% of total tuition refunded, less $50 administrative fee
Withdrawal before third class: 50% of total tuition refunded, less $50 administrative fee
Withdrawal after the third class: no refund
Students must submit an official withdrawal form by the deadline to receive the corresponding refund.